Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure is an over-the-top action sportsgame with strong resemblance to dodgeball. Stikbold is a glorious and intense sport, which will surely put your friendships to the test with fast-paced, hard-hitting and occasionally hilariously unfair gameplay. Go on an exciting co-op adventure through the charming story campaign, or test your skills against friends and family, in the definitive battle of the living room. Be victorious or go out with a BAM!… and have your revenge from beyond!
- Cooperative Story Campaign for 1 or 2 players
- Accessible gameplay with 3 difficulties
- Discover a charming and colorful world full of quirky personalities
- Earn achievements and unlock the full roster of zany characters
- Epic 4-player brawls
- Player-controlled hazards… because playing unfair is half the fun!
- 5 different levels with unique themes, challenges and hazards
- Reinvent the game! Experiment and personalize the game by changing the rules
Stikbold is the name of a playground/folk game of Scandinavian origin, often played during recess or as part of physical education. Like most folk games, Stikbold has a ton of variations and abbreviations, but is always a type of tag involving one or more balls. Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure is a very loose interpretation of the original playground version of Stikbold, mostly focused on maintaining the very basics and capturing the spirit of the playground version.
Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure started as a prototype made for Nordic Game Jam in 2013. Despite being strange and very experimental, Stikbold! received the ‘Most Fun’ award and came in 3rd overall. This motivated the, then students, to form a company and begin a looong and tough journey in pursuit of a dream.
LOGO & ICON
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- PAX10 showcase – PAX Prime 2014
- ”SpilPrisen” nominee (Showcase) 2014
- ”IndieCade East eSports showcase” 2014
- ”Nordic Indie Sensation Nominee 2013” – Nordic Game. 2013
- ”Best Game Created Using the Unity Engine” – OUYA Create. 2013
- ”Most Fun Game” – Nordic Game Jam. 2013
- ”3rd Best Game” – Nordic Game Jam. 2013
ABOUT GAME SWING
Game Swing is a 4 man independent game studio based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
We create games, inspired by a deep appreciation for the fundamentals of play, mixed with curiosity and a huge respect for game design…