Sr. Unity Engineer (~6 Month Contract, Remote)
Hi! We are Game Swing, a Copenhagen-based game company specialized in development of casual multiplayer games for PC and consoles.
We’re looking for experienced Unity engineers to help us make OddBallers, a hilarious, charming, and totally bonkers multiplayer party game.
We are a tight-knit group of creative professionals with a passion for social play and multiplayer games.
We experiment and collaborate to develop strange ideas into original games that celebrates people-fun and the communal experience! You can expect a friendly and social work environment with a large degree of personal responsibility and independence.
We are looking for experienced and highly motivated programmers to join our growing team.
To take over the world, we must conquer every living room! You will help bring OddBallers to consoles!
You will develop, optimize and maintain console versions, help ensure the game comply with TRC and implement platform-specific features.
- Experience developing and shipping games for PC and consoles
- Experience with Unity development
- Experience with console development (PS, XB, Switch, Stadia and/or Luna)
- Preferably you have access to your own devkits
- The capability to implement quality solutions to deadline
Expected start: Now
Full time position
Send applications and/or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Social and cozy work environment
- Competitive salary (matching qualifications)
- Awesome colleagues
- Possibility for remote work